Warwickshire CCC unofficial fans forum
bearsfans.org.uk
Super Moderator

As a member, just had an email from Stuart Cain about member behaviour in which he says:
"Since returning, the majority of Members and spectators have been excellent in supporting the Bears, but there have been issues regarding some people’s conduct, particularly in the lounges."
Anyone seen any signs of this? It isn't entirely clear whether this refers to behaviour during The Hundred matches or Bears matches, though the implication is that it is the latter.

I've been fortunate enough to have been quite a lot since we've been allowed back in the stadium. I've witnessed no bad behaviour, however I rarely go into the lounges.

The only inappropriate behaviour I’ve seen was the stewards removing the banner!

I've been in the Tom Dollery Lounge for two of the 16.4 games, and I've not seen any bad behaviour. I would say that there were non members in the lounge as well as it was not a Warwickshire match. In fact the atmosphere was very good with all ages enjoying the matches.

I wonder whether the Wyatt lounge gets more 'rowdy' due to the more easily accessed bar from the sewing in front?

An interesting email nonetheless.

Super Moderator

I guess it could turn quite ugly at the Hundred games if supplies of Butterkist Popcorn ran out or there was panic buying of the doubly unhealthy Sweet & Salty range.

Bizarrely I haven’t actually seen any popcorn or Hula Hoops for that matter.

At times it has been Tyrrellble to witness

Super Moderator

FuerteventuraBear wrote:

At times it has been Tyrrellble to witness

Would you like to get your coat?

Super Moderator

By the way, here's the letter in full:
https://tickets.edgbaston.com/resources/samp/EDG/EDG_Member_Email_10_8_dN8ZQDjnaisLlstfgnbNguOh7o%3D.html