Warwickshire CCC unofficial fans forum
bearsfans.org.uk

Anyone managed to get their hands on one of these? They seem about as rare as rocking horse manure.

Tried to get one for my Mum, who is 80 and a member. Response was they'll only be made available to people who had one last year. I explained her and Dad had a pass for years but didn't update the year he died. But didn't do any good. Also not possible to buy parking by the day for the Notts game - don't know why. Real problem for Mum (and other elderly members) where walking or the bus aren't great options.

Yep I called today about disabled parking and was told it was first come first serve. Seems a bit off, if they are all taken I guess I’ll be dropping my dad off and parking elsewhere to walk in.

It’s little things like this that can grate as a member.

Does seem a mess doesn't it? Told today, policy has changed and parking is available for disabled members, but you probably knew already.

Super Moderator

I traveled yesterday with a friend who has a blue badge and he was told that the disabled spaces were full when we arrived just before the start of play.

Yes on the first day I took my dad and was told at the gate that the disabled spaces were all taken, so I dropped him off and parked up the road and walked in.

Today I arrived a bit earlier by myself and saw a family friend drive in with a blue badge and go into the car park. I asked a steward and they said that blue badge holders can get in the ground to park and that there are no designated spaces for them.

So I called my dad and advised so he managed to get parked within the ground, just as well as he had forgotten his walking stick 🤦‍♂️

It would be good to have some official communication from the club for advice on this but hopefully word will get about amongst members so those with walking difficulty can get in when needed.

I’ve got one. I’ve had one for years. All pass holders from 2019 received an email about the sale of them.